I like Number 6 and 9.
- Listen to audiobooks while walking.
- Listen to your favorite podcast while walking.
- Study free online language lessons on your phone.
- Read books in the language you are learning on the train or bus.
- Communicate online with other language learners.
- Practice your writing in a document editor.
- Use a flashcard application to improve your vocabulary.
- Look up new vocabularies for things you see on the train or bus
- Watch conversations and silently repeat what you heard.
- In the target language, try talking to the person sitting next to you on the bus.
- Try to listen to the train announcements.
- Write down today’s transportation schedule in the target language.
- Send a short message to my online tutor in the target language.
- Repeat one interesting line in the target language silently or out loud.
- Use a translation application to learn what the announcements mean.