From English101.com. This is a review for me. I like number 1, 4, 6, 8 and 10.
To be honest, I want English friends more. If you are interested in me, tell me about it, please.
- Imagine that one day you will live in the United States.
- Study other aspects of the culture to make it more rewarding to study English.
- Finding funny words in English.
- To make friends with people who speak English.
- Watching Youtube videos of other people who have successfully learned English.
- Watching English movies and TV shows and enjoying the feeling when you can understand a word or sentence.
- Reading English news articles, blogs and magazines to get a feel tor formal and casual language.
- After dinner, write about your day in a journal in English.
- Practice with flashcards of useful words and phrases for 15 minutes every day on the train.
- Thank everyone and anyone who corrects your English.