I think that the key point is imagination. We should image the scene that we travel abroad.
Especially, I want to remember the number 9. I mistake my order sometimes because I am practicing English now.
- Do you have any recommendation?
- How much is this?
- I’d like this.
- Can I try this on?
- Do you speak English?
- I have a reservation.
- Water, please.
- Do you take credit cards?
- This isn’t what I ordered.
- Could we have the menu, please?
- Could you give me a discount?
- Do you have any vegetarian dishes?
- Could you take a picture of me, please?
- I’m allergic to…
- Is the Wi-Fi free?
- I’d like to have a non-smoking seat, please.
- Could I get a map?
- Could I have the check?
- Where is the bathroom?
- Is this the train for…?
Is this the train that goes …?
Is this the train bounds for …?
If you want to check more, please watch the Youtube movie!